[Pacemaker] Resource running on more than one node simultaneously

George Gomes geounipe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:46:21 EDT 2009

Guys,

  Is it possible to have one resource running on more than one node at the
same time. I mean, heartbeat must control the execution of one resource
(bash script) on more than one node.
Example.:
- My cluster environment has two nodes A and B;
- The heartbeat must assure that process X is running on nodes A and B;
- If node A break down the process remains running on node B;
- When node A returns online, the process starts running on it and remains
running on node B.

--
Thanks
George Gomes