[Pacemaker] OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta* envars

Florian Haas florian at linbit.com
Tue Jun 2 04:24:30 EDT 2009

Andrew,

On 05/29/2009 09:52 AM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:32 PM, Florian Haas <florian at linbit.com> wrote:
>> Andrew,
>>
>> would you mind pointing me to wherever in the code the
>> OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta* variables are set and passed into the RA
>> environment? I'd like to understand where and how this happens, have
>> been unable to find documentation, and a simple recursive grep in the hg
>> checkout wasn't too enlightening either.
>
> Check out the action2xml() function, in particular its use of hash2metafield().

Hm. I feel a wee bit smarter after looking through that, but still fail
to understand why these environment variables seem to be available to
the RA only during some operations (notify?), while unavailable in
others (monitor?). Forgive my ignorance. Can you shed a little more
light on that?

Thanks!
Cheers,
Florian