[Pacemaker] [RfC] Redesigned Debian HA packages, try 3 (was: try 2)

Martin Gerhard Loschwitz martin.loschwitz at linbit.com
Mon Jun 1 19:19:45 EDT 2009

Folks,

another update. New packages of openais and heartbeat; the former
don't add an ais-user anyway and have a new init-script, the latter
fix the nasty one-file-in-two-dependant-packages bug.

And another news item: I finally built up an archive infrastructure
so that the URL from which you can get the packages has slightly
changed.

It's now like this:

deb http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/ha lenny main

Or, if you use Sid indeed:

deb http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/ha sid main

These lines will work regardless whether you have amd64 or i386.
Just this single line will bring you the latest packages from my
repository.

The old files have been moved away.

Best Regards
Martin

--
: Martin G. Loschwitz			Tel +43-1-8178292-63  :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH	Fax +43-1-8178292-82  :