[Pacemaker] Drbd disk don't run

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Wed Jul 15 06:26:01 EDT 2009

Rafael Emerick wrote:
> What did you do?
>
> I can only to start the drbd disk using the drbddisk heartbeat script,
> but not with a correct check of integrity to put a primary/primary...i'm
> writing a new scritp based in the drbddisk with this check, but i would
> like to use ocf ra...

drbd and their (new) drbd ocf ra evolved quite a bit. things might work
differently now.

all i did was a) updating /etc/drbd.conf to allow dual primary and b)
set clone-max to "2".

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15