[Pacemaker] SFEX resource agent

Priyanka Ranjan priyanka3rdfeb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 12:50:54 EST 2009

> It is close to impossible to protect against malicious applications from
> other cluster nodes. sfex, LVM exclusive activation, and SCSI2/SCSI3
> reservations likewise can be broken - they must be able to be broken, or
> else the cluster could never orchestrate a fail-over.

I understand your point but if we have SCSI3 protection other node will have
to perform few extra steps before accessing the disk. it will have to remove
to the present key, put it's new registration key , then put it's own
reservation then only it can go ahead and access the disk. this way SCSI3
provide extra security unlike sfex or LVM.

can we configure present scsi2reservation R.A  to use sg_persist command .

Thanks & Regards,
Priyanka.