[Pacemaker] Two nodes split brain case

Priyanka Ranjan priyanka3rdfeb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 03:02:19 EST 2009

Thanks Lars for fast reply,
RHCS uses qdisk to resolve this issue .  let me explain the two node split
brain situation again ,
when node1 reset node2 and node2 comes up it finds that it has loosed the
qdisk and it enters in freeze state and  it doesnt reset node1.

Can we do something in Suse11 to prevent this split brain node reset issue
like RHCS.

Regards,
Priyanka.

How could the rebooting node tell that there is a split brain, and the