[Pacemaker] on_fail

Takenaka Kazuhiro takenaka.kazuhiro at oss.ntt.co.jp
Tue Feb 17 03:00:54 EST 2009

Hello Romi

 > and if on_fail=fence then it will never retry to start the resource on the
 > same node , it will just failover the resource to another node and shoot the
 > errant node immediately.

The following explanation is just for in case you didn't know that.

"failover the resource" => "shoot the errant node"

The sequence shown above is incorrect.

The correct sequence is below.

"shoot the errant node" => "failover the resource"

Romi Verma

Takenaka Kazuhiro <takenaka.kazuhiro at oss.ntt.co.jp>