[Pacemaker] very urgent

Glory Smith xx2glory at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 22:59:04 EST 2009

Hi Andrew,
i dont think SBD can be used for persistent reservation. this sbd disk is
just used as heartbeat disk.  nodes use this disk to communicate fencing
request. i was trying to conifgure this sometime back by taking help from
dejan.  if a node looses access to SBD disk it reset itself. we cant store
user data on SBD disk and all nodes of cluster can access this disk at same
time.  this is completely different from persistent reservation according to
my understanding so far .Please correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,