[Pacemaker] ANNOUNCE: Pacemaker 1.0.2 now available (maintenance release)

Simon Horman horms at verge.net.au
Mon Feb 16 22:44:37 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:10:59PM +0100, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> Far later than I had hoped, but here is the latest and greatest from the
> Pacemaker project.
>
> As mentioned previously, this release has only been verified with the
> OpenAIS stack (in order not to delay it any more than it has been
> already).
>
> There is no reason to suspect it doesn't work with Heartbeat, and indeed
> people have been using development builds with no problems, however it
> hasn't undergone stress testing with CTS so there may be issues that have
> not been observed in production.
>

> Packages for Pacemaker 1.0 and it's immediate dependancies can be
> downloaded from the usual location:
>  http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/ha-clustering
>
> and the source can be obtained from:
> http://hg.clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/stable-1.0/archive/Pacemaker-1.0.2.tar.bz2
>
> General installation instructions are available at:
>  http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install

I have made preliminary packages for Debian experimental,
which should work with Debian unstable (sid). They are
also likely to work on Debian stable (lenny), although
I have not made any attempts to verify this.

These pacemaker 1.0.2-1 packages can be found at:
http://packages.vergenet.net/experimental/pacemaker/

Heartbeat 2.99.2-1 packages can be found at:
http://packages.vergenet.net/experimental/heartbeat/

The intention is to upload these packages to Debian experimental,
and if all goes well, migrate them do Debian unstable (sid) in
about a month.

Packages for Debian old-stable (etch) are available from
http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/ha-clustering
I am not directly involved in preparing the packages
that are available on software.opensuse.org.

--
Simon Horman
  VA Linux Systems Japan K.K., Sydney, Australia Satellite Office