[Pacemaker] Few questions

NAKAHIRA Kazutomo nakahira at intellilink.co.jp
Mon Feb 16 02:00:48 EST 2009

Hi, Smith.

It seems that SBD daemon is not started by init script.
# First of all, please report on your Heartbeat/Pacemaker/OS version.
# The following advice maybe depends on Heartbeat version.

5 month ago, I also experienced the same problem.
Because Heartbeat init script has no process to start SBD.
(see also http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/linuxha/users/50799)

Please check your init script has StartSBD() function or not.
If your problem is the same as my encountered problem,
then the problem is sure to be solved by replacing the init script.

Best Regards,
NAKAHIRA Kazutomo