[Pacemaker] no-quorum-policy

Romi Verma romi3rdfeb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 04:49:30 EST 2009

> when set to suicide, it will only shoot itself and any other nodes in its
> current partition - it wont try to shoot the nodes it can't see.
> when set to "ignore" (or when it has quorum), it will shoot anyone it can't
> see
> for any other value, it wont shoot anyone when it doesn't have quorum.

Thanks for reply Andrew,
i guess this suicide thing is not working correctly or may be i am doing
something wrong.
  i have configured stonith suicide in two nodes cluster and set the
no-quorum-policy to "suicide" .  so ideally after coming in spilit brain
situation both node should commit suicide. but it is not happening. is it a
bug.

so just to double check,  in two nodes cluster if we want to stonith other
node , we should keep no-quourm-policy to ignore so that it can shoot other
node in split brain situation. right??