[Pacemaker] failover problem with pacemaker & drbd

Gerry kernan gerry.kernan at infinityit.ie
Tue Aug 18 10:41:28 EDT 2009

Hi
Thanks Diego I set the master/slave and now failover works, but I now have another question that maybe someone can help me with. If I want to configure pacemaker to only do manual failover how do I configure this?

Best regards,

Gerry kernan
Infinity Integration technology
Suite 17 The mall Beacon Court