[Pacemaker] Resource colocation with a clone

Brice Figureau brice-puppet at daysofwonder.com
Mon Aug 17 14:09:53 EDT 2009

On 17/08/09 14:22, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Brice
> Figureau<brice+ha at daysofwonder.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 2009-08-13 at 14:00 +0200, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

>>> That allows the resource to keep running as long as at least one node
>>> has a copy of the clone running.
>>> Not sure if that helps in your scenario
>> Are you sure?
>
> very

Indeed this helps. What I'm not sure and can't find a definite answer
about is if the current clone resource running on the same node as the
vip (colocated with the clone) fails (ie it reaches
migration-threshold), then this colocated resource will move in another
place where another member of said clone still runs.

That, and my other question (in another thread here) about setting a
score << inf or >> -inf for colocated resource doesn't seem to work as
advertised (or I didn't understand it, which is well possible :-)).

Thanks,
--
Brice Figureau
Planetarium of Puppet blogs: http://www.planetpuppet.org/