[Pacemaker] issue upgrading CentOS 5 packages to 1.0.5

Jeffrey D Anderson jdanderson at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 17 17:17:33 EDT 2009

Andrew Beekhof wrote:

> You were right.
> There was a "Conflicts: heartbeat" directive left over from the
> initial submission to Fedora.
>
> I've fixed it now, thanks for the feedback and sorry for the
> inconvenience.
>
> On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 6:17 PM, Eric
> Heydrick<erichey at hq.speakeasy.net> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 14 Aug 2009, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

>> This is with the
>> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/ha-clustering/CentOS_5/
>> repository.
>>
>> -Eric

There seems to be a similar issue with the pacemaker-mgmt-1.99.2-1.2 and
pacemaker-mgmt-client-1.99.2-1.2 packages.  They require heartbeat-common,
which no longer exists.  If I do an 'rpm -U --nodeps' they seem to install
and run ok, but the missing dependency breaks yum updates.

This is trying from the repo at
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/ha-clustering/CentOS_5/x86_64/

Jeff Anderson
Lawrence Berkeley National Lab