[Pacemaker] Master/Slave resource cannot start

Diego Remolina diego.remolina at physics.gatech.edu
Wed Aug 12 09:35:24 EDT 2009

> could you instead attach to it with gdb and see what it was doing?

I will try, but cannot promise it will be soon, beginning of the
semester is very busy and I am not familiar with gdb...

> that looks suspicious... are you invoking the shell or crm_shadow?

This is probably when I type crm status, but I am not sure

>>> Which version of openais is this?
>> [root at phys-file02 ~]# rpm -qa | grep openais
>> openais-0.80.5-13.1
>> libopenais2-0.80.5-13.1
>> libopenais2-0.80.5-13.1
>
> two entries for libopenais2?

RedHat.... one is x86_64, the other is the 32 bit one....

[root at phys-file01 windows7]# rpm -qa --qf
"%{NAME}-%{VERSION}-%{RELEASE}.%{ARCH}\n" | grep openais
openais-0.80.5-13.1.x86_64
libopenais2-0.80.5-13.1.i386
libopenais2-0.80.5-13.1.x86_64

Diego