[Pacemaker] FSA state transition diagram

hj lee kerdosa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 17:44:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

Just for fun, I wrote a simple program that translates the crmd FSA state
transition to dot file, and attached the resulting jpg file.
Note that this state transition diagram is not 100% correct. I had to
simplify it by
1. When input is one of I_FAIL, I_ERROR, I_STOP, I_SHUTDOWN, I_HALT or
I_TERMNATE, then only the first one was written to dot file.
2. The transition from S_STARTING to S_RECOVERY has the many input cases
("I_CIB_UPDATE/I_PE_CALC/I_RELEASE_DC/I_ELECTION_DC/I_INTEGRATED/I_FINALIZED/I_NODE_JOIN/I_NOT_DC/I_RELEASE_FAIL/I_RELEASE_SUCCESS/I_TE_SUCCESS/I_PE_SUCCESS/I_JOIN_RESULT").
I replaced it with "*".

Thanks