[Pacemaker] A question about the official support of Corosync.(and about Quorum control)

renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp
Wed Aug 19 22:14:45 EDT 2009

Hi,

We confirmed some behavior of Pacemaker on Corosync1.00.
When it combined Corosync1.00, it seemed to move almost well.

When is the combination with Corosync1.00 going to be supported formally?
#I watched TODO of the site of Pacemaker, but was not able to understand.

In addition, the QUORUM control does not seem to work by the combination with Corosync.
Is there setting to perform QUORUM control by a combination with Corosync well?
#We need "freeze","stop" almost time of the combination with Heartbeat.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.