[Pacemaker] Debian Lenny HowTo

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Mon Aug 3 04:10:36 EDT 2009

Am Sonntag, 26. Juli 2009 23:34:13 schrieb Koen de Jonge:
> Hello all,
>
> I have created a Debian Lenny HowTo in the wiki for providing an easy
> way to start with pacemaker and openais.
> It should show how to do basic setup and usage. For now I have just
> documented using a simple IP failover resource.
>
> Feedback is appreciated: http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Debian_Lenny_HowTo
>
> I think I will expand this howto a little bit further to that basic
> cluster operations such as adding nodes and moving stuff around are
> shown and explained leaving the details for other pages.
>
> As a follow-up to this I might setup a few howto's on creating some
> setups like:
> - web-cluster
> - drbd-cluster
> - ha-nfs cluster
> - lvs cluster
>
> Perhaps a 'troubleshooting' howto might also be a good idea.
>
> Greetz,
> Koen (SynQ on irc)

I just found the time to have a qick glance over your HOWTO. Very detailed,
indeed. Thanks for all the work you did.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42