[Pacemaker] Linux Plumbers Conference mini-conf on clustering?

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Mon Apr 13 18:53:53 EDT 2009

Hi all,

what do you think of a half-day / day long miniconference on clustering
along LPC? (http://lwn.net/Articles/319215/)

It's a bit late, but if noone objects, I'll submit a proposal tomorrow.

What topics would you like to see discussed?

We probably don't have enough mass to justify our completely own summit,
but on-going integration, (lack of) progress since the meeting in
Prague, etc should provide enough meat for a miniconf.

Regards,
    Lars