[Pacemaker] WARN message for start action failure

Andrew Beekhof beekhof at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 06:50:46 EDT 2008

2.1.2 didn't use fail-count at all for failed stop event.
they always resulted in the resource being barred from the node.

2.1.3 is well known to be broken and always set fail-count to 1

pacemaker-0.6 increments fail-count by 1 or INFINITY depending on the
value of start-failure-fatal.
but if there are any actions left over from a 2.1.2 cluster, then it
needs to enforce the 2.1.2 semantics.
hence the need for this compatibility code.