[Pacemaker] ptest -D not showing master_slave promotion

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Tue Sep 16 10:14:54 EDT 2008

Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> you dont have to.
> the PE store the transition inputs (so that you can later recreate the
> graphs)

indeed, just after sending my message the thought about
/var/lib/heartbeat/pengine/pe-input-X.bz2 popped into my mind.

but still it would be usefull to somehow see the whole transition
diagram starting from zero and ending with a fully started system.

i'm off, checking out the pe-input graphs :)

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15