[Pacemaker] score configuration to node

Junko IKEDA ikedaj at intellilink.co.jp
Fri Sep 5 01:42:24 EDT 2008

> > The default value is determined by the "symmetric-cluster" property.
>
> Thanks!
> With my quick check, it worked well.
> When I have a lot of nodes, I will be able to cut off the size of cib.xml
> with this configuration.

We could cut off the size of cib.xml using symmetric-cluster="false",
but there is the other problem...
Probes actions run on the all node, so the size of "cibadmin -Q" would get
bigger and bigger if the number of node is increased.
Is it possible to restrain the probe action, if the score for one node set
as -INFINITY?
Probe for node would be needed, but probe for resources which will never run
on that node might be unnecessary.
We have 9 nodes, (8 actives and 1 standby) and each node has 16 resources.
Heartbeat version is 2.1.3.

Thanks,
Junko