[Pacemaker] WARN message for start action failure

Junko IKEDA ikedaj at intellilink.co.jp
Fri Sep 26 00:49:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

I found a tiny typo.
When I rescue a resource which failed when it started using crm_resource -C,
the following message appears in /var/log/messages.

WARN: unpack_rsc_op: Processing failed op group1-dummy1_start_0 on mcha1:
Error
WARN: unpack_rsc_op: Compatability handling for failed op
group1-dummy1_start_0

This message comes from here;
http://hg.clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/dev/file/978e6c2cc07c/lib/pengine/unpack
.c#l1375

"Compatability" -> "Compatibility"

and, if I set compare_version=2.0, start action failure would pull out the
"compatibility" warning.
It's just a little confusing.
It might be good if start action failure can call up the other log message
aside from this.

Best Regards,
Junko Ikeda