[Pacemaker] Unnecessary shuffling of master/slave resources and maybe a split brain

Dominik Klein dk at in-telegence.net
Thu Nov 20 04:02:52 EST 2008

> What are you saying me ? I should have another communication channel as
> a COM port... I could test this with a null modem cable.

You need at least 2 connections between the nodes. It never was different.

It once was true that a null modem oder serial cable as the second
connection was enough - from my _personal_ experience, having 2 ethernet
connections is better (because faster and able to cope with the rather
high traffic of v2 (pacemaker)).

Regards
Dominik