[Pacemaker] Re: [Ocfs2-devel] [Cluster-devel] [RFC] Splitting cluster.git into separate projects/trees

David Teigland teigland at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 16:57:18 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 10:11:00PM +0100, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> I'd have thought fence.git and fence-agents.git in one and cman.git
> and rgmanager.git in another.
> But I may be missing some of the interdependencies.

I wouldn't mind either of those combinations.  Maybe rgmanager's last
stand will be in cluster.git anyway... if so, then it's not a factor.

I didn't have much reason for separating fence/fence-agents.  We're
planning on unifying it all anyway, even if the agents are done sooner.
And I don't think packaging/releasing agents separately should have much
bearing on the source tree?  (I've heard interest in putting agents in
their own package for Fedora.)

Dave