[Pacemaker] An odd behavior about a timeout for remote fencing operaions

Satomi TANIGUCHI taniguchis at intellilink.co.jp
Thu Nov 13 20:14:33 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm sending a patch which has the following roles.

(1) add a timeout in stonithd on DC node when it is going to broadcast
    a STONITH request because all STONITH plugins on DC failed.

(2) remove the timeout above when DC-stonithd receives a "STONITH succeeded"
    message from other node.

I have no idea whether the current behavior is intentional or a bug.
If it is an expected behavior, I'd like to hear its purpose.
If not, I hope this patch is helpful to you.

Best Regards,
Satomi TANIGUCHI