[Pacemaker] xml comments and validating against relaxng schema

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Thu Nov 13 05:50:27 EST 2008

Andrew Beekhof wrote:

> On Nov 12, 2008, at 5:46 PM, Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] wrote:
>
>> i kind of fear that i might encounter bugs that have been fixed
>> since the last debian etch 1.0.0 build. do you have any plans for
>> an interim package or do i have to wait for the next stable (e.g. 1.0.1)
>> release? afairc they should happen on a monthly basis, right?
>
> The next one will be out in the next few days.  Tuesday at the latest.
> Testing took a little longer than expected this time around - I added a
> new test and it uncovered some "interesting" things which spent most of
> last week fixing.

thank you andrew. may i ask if you can too update the heartbeat packages
from 2.99.1 to 2.99.2 (or even more recent)?

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15