[Pacemaker] RFC: What part of the XML configuration do you hate themost?

Junko IKEDA ikedaj at intellilink.co.jp
Tue May 13 02:43:48 EDT 2008

> The changes for Pacemaker 1.0 include an overhaul of configuration
> syntax.
>
> We have a few things in mind for this already, but I'd also like to
> get people's opinion on which parts need the most attention.

I just got a request for cib.xml format.
We can set "timeout value" for operation, like "start", "stop", "monitor"...
Sometimes it might be the same value.
so, it's a pain to set them many times,
and if we want to change "timeout value" all together, there would be a lot
of points to take care.

That might be convenience if some setting can refer to the same value, like
environment variable in cib.xml.
strange?

Thanks,
Junko