[Pacemaker] RFC: What part of the XML configuration do you hate themost?

Junko IKEDA ikedaj at intellilink.co.jp
Thu May 8 01:52:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

> The changes for Pacemaker 1.0 include an overhaul of configuration
> syntax.
>
> We have a few things in mind for this already, but I'd also like to
> get people's opinion on which parts need the most attention.

When are you planning to release Pacemaker 1.0?
New features which you are implementing in dev tree are very attractive.
Especially, "migration-threshold" is what our customer desires.
They get bored with handling some complex score calculation...
If we set migration-threshold="3", the resource will fail over after three
failures, right?

and I'm trying "expired fail-count" now,
It seems that something wrong with getting time value for fail count.
See attached.

Thanks,
Junko