[Pacemaker] Manging Virtual Machine's resource

Nitin nitin at atc.tcs.com
Fri May 16 09:04:02 EDT 2008

Hello,

I would like to make my virtual machines (DomUs) resources to
participate in the HA cluster. Dom0 (Physical Host) may or may not have
resources.

To do this I would like to treat DomUs as *resource* in the cluster as
opposed to treating them as *nodes*. I am planning to write OCF resource
agents for virtual machines. But I am not very sure about how to make a
resource's resource to participate in the cluster.

Is there any configuration in existing structure to achieve this?? If no
then please tell me how to go about creating a "container" resource in
CRM.

Thanks in advance.

nitin