[Pacemaker] Does pingd works on openais?

Serge Dubrouski sergeyfd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:00:05 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 3:20 AM, Atanas Dyulgerov
<atanas.dyulgerov at postpath.com> wrote:

> [...]

I don't know about RHCS 4.0 but 3.0 used to kill a diconnected node.
In fact it was shipped with a STONITH module :-) HP
ServiceGuard,Veritas VCS and Oracle RAC killed a failed node as well.
Though it was done through halt on a disconnected node when it wasn't
able to lock a shared device.

--
Serge Dubrouski.