[Pacemaker] heartbeat 2.1.4 and pacemaker

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Aug 13 12:25:11 EDT 2008

On 2008-08-13T17:05:32, "Raoul Bhatia [IPAX]" <r.bhatia at ipax.at> wrote:

> as i noticed that the new heartbeat 2.1.4 will be released shortly,
> is there anything to note when using it with pacemaker 0.6.5?

Do not use it with pacemaker.

Use 2.1.4 if, for whatever reason, you're stuck with 2.1.3 w/o pacemaker
so far.

2.1.4 will also be released at close to the same time as to the
community via SLES10 SP2, which is my main motivation (we can't change
the package split there).

Given the amount of confusion this has caused, I am now inclined to
agree with Andrew that sharing this engineering work with the community
might not have been the smartest idea of mine ;-)

Regards,
    Lars