[ClusterLabs Developers] Query: Related to CLI error

Swati Smaranika Kar swati.kar at nectechnologies.in
Fri Jul 7 06:58:50 EDT 2017

Hi Team,

I am new to Pacemaker and Corosync. As a developer I was looking through the code of it.

While configuring a resource on a node with CLI command : (pcs resource create Cluster_VIP11 ocf:heartbeat:IPadd)
I got the error saying "Error: Unable to create resource 'ocf:heartbeat:IPadd', it is not installed on this system (use --force to override)", which is a valid error message.

Then I searched for the same message in the pacemaker code(Pacemaker-1.1.16) with grep command grep -inr "Unable to create resource" *, but unable to find it.

Can someone having hands-on experience with the code understanding let me know where the particular error message exist.
How to figure out the CLI error message location.

Thanks
Swati Kar