[ClusterLabs Developers] bundle/rkt implementation in pacemaker

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Thu Jul 20 10:50:00 CEST 2017

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 02:42:08PM -0500, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> FYI I've fixed the XML versioning issue with commit 2f176ae6, just
> merged into master. If you merge or rebase your development branch with
> the latest master, you can create a resources-2.10 per the instructions
> in xml/Readme.md.

Thanks, created resources-2.10 in this branch:

  https://github.com/vvidic/pacemaker/commits/rkt

It also adds enum to struct container_variant_data_s for checking the
container type.

--
Valentin