[Pacemaker] Loss of ocf:pacemaker:ping target forces resources to restart?

Andrew Widdersheim awiddersheim at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 13:26:36 EDT 2013

Thanks for the help. Adding another node to the ping host_list may help in some situations but the root issues doesn't really get solved. Also, the location constraint you posted is very different than mine. Your constraint requires connectivity where as the one I am trying to use looks for best connectivity.

I have used the location constraint you posted with success in the past but I don't want my resource to be shut off in the event of a network outage that is happening across all nodes at the same time. Don't get me wrong in some cluster configurationss I do use the configuration you posted but this setup is not one of them for specific reasons.