[Pacemaker] crm_mon failed with upgrade failed message

Michal Fiala fiala at mobil.cz
Tue May 7 09:42:49 EDT 2013

Hallo,

I have updated corosync/pacemaker cluster, versions see bellow. Cluster
is working fine, but when I change configuration via crm configure edit,
crm_mon is exited with error message:

"Your current configuration could only be upgarded to <null>... the
minimum requirement is pacemaker-1.0. Connection to the CIB terminated.
Reconnecting...Upgrade failed: Update does not conform to the configured
schema".
Screenshot is in attachment, crm_mon.png.

I have done these steps, problem still exists.

drbd0 ~ # crm_verify -L || echo failed
drbd0 ~ #

drbd0 ~ # cibadmin -u --force || echo failed
drbd0 ~ #

My configuration see attachment cib.xml (cibadmin -Q).

Update from:
sys-cluster/corosync-1.4.4
sys-cluster/pacemaker-1.1.6.1
to: