[Pacemaker] Problem with dual-PDU fencing node with redundant PSUs

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Jun 27 12:04:52 EDT 2013

On 06/27/2013 11:45 AM, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:

>>> Yes, why not, choice is a good thing ;-)
>> If an established configuration is not supported in the only remaining
>> HA stack (RHEL 7 won't have cman/rgmanager anymore), then there is no
>> choice.
>
> What I meant to say: I don't see why that couldn't be fixed, if it's
> considered important for RHEL7.

Ah, yes. I do hope this is the case. I've been talking to two or three
other people on freenode's #linux-ha who are trying to sort out this
exact configuration and none of us have been successful yet.

I am sure it is something easy to someone experienced in pacemaker, but
it seems to be fairly non-obvious to those of us earlier in the learning
process.

--
Digimer
access to education?