[Pacemaker] ERROR: Wrong stack o2cb

Denis Witt denis.witt at concepts-and-training.de
Wed Jun 26 12:28:49 EDT 2013

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:53:17 -0400 (EDT)
Jake Smith <jsmith at argotec.com> wrote:

> If you wanted you could set location constraints preventing test4
> and/or clone node max so you don't have stopped status in the clone
> sets for node test4.

Hi Jake,

at the moment I'm not sure if we're going to use ocfs at all on the
production systems. But if we do I'll add those rules, thanks.

> I like shorter when possible so you can also combine the filesystem
> into the ocfs2 group before cloning and only have one clone set for
> controld, o2cb, and ocfs fs.  That's just me ;-)

Sounds good for later use. I'm all new to pacemaker and HA at all so I
try to keep it as simple as possible so far to make it easier to spot
errors and better understanding. It's a bit irritating at first when
resources didn't seem to exists anymore when used in groups or
clonesets, but I get used to it. :)

> > Thanks a lot!
> Glad it helped!  That's what we're all here for

And you all are doing a very good job here. This list is remarkably
helpful and friendly.

Best regards
Denis Witt