[Pacemaker] [OT] MySQL Replication

Denis Witt denis.witt at concepts-and-training.de
Wed Jun 26 11:53:17 EDT 2013

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 21:33:30 +1000
Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:

> > When you run ./autogen.sh it tries to start an rpm command, this
> > failed because I didn't had rpm installed.
>
> How did it fail?
> That whole block if intended to be skipped if rpm isn't available.
>
>     if [ -e `which rpm` ]; then
> 	echo "Suggested invocation:"
> 	rpm --eval %{configure} | grep -v program-prefix
>     fi

./autogen.sh
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal --force --warnings=no-portability -I m4
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: configure.ac: subdirectory libltdl not present
autoreconf: running: libtoolize --force
libtoolize: putting auxiliary files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `.'.
libtoolize: linking file `./ltmain.sh'
libtoolize: putting macros in `m4'.
libtoolize: linking file `m4/libtool.m4'
libtoolize: linking file `m4/ltoptions.m4'
libtoolize: linking file `m4/ltsugar.m4'
libtoolize: linking file `m4/ltversion.m4'
libtoolize: linking file `m4/lt~obsolete.m4'
libtoolize: Consider adding `AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4])' to configure.ac
and libtoolize: rerunning libtoolize, to keep the correct libtool
macros in-tree. autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf --force
--warnings=no-portability autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoheader
--force --warnings=no-portability autoreconf: running: automake
--add-missing --force-missing --warnings=no-portability
fencing/Makefile.am:91: `CFLAGS' is a user variable, you should not
override it; fencing/Makefile.am:91: use `AM_CFLAGS' instead.
lib/ais/Makefile.am:33: `CFLAGS' is a user variable, you should not
override it; lib/ais/Makefile.am:33: use `AM_CFLAGS' instead.
lib/common/Makefile.am:33: `CFLAGS' is a user variable, you should not
override it; lib/common/Makefile.am:33: use `AM_CFLAGS' instead.
autoreconf: Leaving directory `.' Now run ./configure
Now run configure with any arguments (eg. --prefix) specific to your
system Suggested invocation:
./autogen.sh: 38: ./autogen.sh: rpm: not found

Nothing serious...

> > Which is the latest pacemaker version that is compatible with libqb
> > 0.11?

> Ummm.... I don't know to be honest.

May it be possible that the version I tried to compile two or three
weeks ago was compatible, as I was able to run ./configure (by hand)
successfully?

> Any reason not to upgrade it?

I'd like to stick with the debian repository version to receive
updates. For testing I might could use the version from sid which is
0.14.

Best regards
Denis Witt