[Pacemaker] [OT] MySQL Replication

Denis Witt denis.witt at concepts-and-training.de
Tue Jun 25 11:12:15 EDT 2013

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:39:30 +1000
Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:

> > @andrew: I know I owe you some informations about the Problem we
> > discussed earlier on this list but at the moment i'm unable to
> > compile the current Pacemaker Version, Sorry.

> Details?

Hi Andrew,

./configure runs fine, but make didn't. I don't remember the exact
error message and before I could run it again I have to solve my
OCFS2-Problem. But I'll try again and post it here.

> Btw. This address wasn't subscribed to the list, you'll need to sign
> up before replying.

Yes, sorry. The Mails was occidentally send from the wrong account
(used my cell phone) later I resend it using the correct account but the
From-Header wasn't replaced.

Best regards
Denis Witt