[Pacemaker] Reminder: Pacemaker-1.1.10-rc5 is out there

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Tue Jun 25 04:32:09 EDT 2013

On 2013-06-25T10:16:58, Andrey Groshev <greenx at yandex.ru> wrote:

> Ok, I recently became engaged in the PСMK, so for me it is a surprize.
> The more so in all the major linux distributions version 1.1.х.

Pacemaker has very strong regression and system tests, and barring
accidents, it is usually very safe to always deploy the latest version -
even if it is "unstable".

Perhaps a numbering scheme like the Linux kernel would fit better than a
stable/unstable branch distinction. Changes that deserve the "unstable"
term are really really rare (and I'm sure we've all learned from them),
so it may be better to then just have a slightly longer test cycle for
these.

Regards,
    Lars

--