[Pacemaker] Errors in configuring cluster project with DRBD and OCFS2, Help !

Jake Smith jsmith at argotec.com
Thu Jun 20 12:07:25 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

One more comment - I missed part of what was going on in the first email.  It looks like you had some sort of failure of drbd and then the cluster was unable to stop drbd successfully.  That caused the drbd failed states.  I'm not sure about the controld failures but I wouldn't worry about that until you get drbd working properly.

Did you test drbd successfully with both in the primary state outside of the cluster first?