[Pacemaker] Additional help with ClusterMon

Michael Furman michael_furman at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 06:49:13 EDT 2013

Sending the second mail without attachments - the first one with with attachments :)

From: michael_furman at hotmail.com
To: pacemaker at oss.clusterlabs.org
Subject: RE: [Pacemaker] Additional help with ClusterMon
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 13:18:04 +0300

Andrew, Thanks for your help!
Please find the core files attached (3 from about 100).

pcs status
Version: 1.1.8-7.el6-394e906

Installed:

  corosync.x86_64
0:1.4.1-15.el6_4.1
  pacemaker.x86_64 0:1.1.8-7.el6

  cman.x86_64
0:3.0.12.1-49.el6

Problematic configuration:

pcs resource create
ClusterMonScript1  ocf:pacemaker:ClusterMon params user="root"
update="1" extra_options="-E /usr/local/bin/example.sh -e
127.0.0.1"

Regarding to my problem: is it possible in Pacemaker to run one command and get the status of the node in the one value?
We do not want to parse the output  of the command "pcs status".

Like
pcs status node node_name that will return online or offline (or standby).

Thank you for your help!
Best regards,
    Michael