[Pacemaker] Two resource nodes + one quorum node

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Thu Jun 13 10:09:12 EDT 2013

On 2013-06-13T16:24:25, Andrey Groshev <greenx at yandex.ru> wrote:

> > It doesn't have to be able to run services, it only needs to contribute to quorum.
> That is, there is no way to switch the node into standby mode from a pacemaker script/config?

Sure there is:

# crm node standby nodename

The node will not run resources, but you need to keep it updated like
the others as well - so there's management overhead.

Personally, 2 node clusters work quite fine for our customers. I don't
quite agree with the major shortcomings they're supposed to have, though
I'm sure the use case could be further improved.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA