[Pacemaker] configuring postgresql streaming replication cluster

Gregg Jaskiewicz gryzman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 04:11:25 EDT 2013

On 12 June 2013 06:59, Takatoshi MATSUO <matsuo.tak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Gregg
>
> Can you show me the output of  "crm_mon -Afr" ?
> And please see pacemaker log.
> Pgsql RA may output some reasons why slave cann't be promoted.

Last updated: Thu Jun 13 08:06:26 2013
Last change: Tue Jun 11 12:46:54 2013 via cibadmin on hanode01
Stack: classic openais (with plugin)
Current DC: hanode01 - partition with quorum
Version: 1.1.8-7.el6-394e906
3 Nodes configured, 3 expected votes
14 Resources configured.

Online: [ hanode01 hanode02 hanode03 ]

Full list of resources:

 Resource Group: master-group
     vip-master (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started hanode01
 Master/Slave Set: msPostgresql [pgsql]
     Slaves: [ hanode01 hanode02 hanode03 ]
     Stopped: [ pgsql:3 pgsql:4 pgsql:5 pgsql:6 pgsql:7 pgsql:8 pgsql:9 ]
 Clone Set: vip-rep-clone [vip-rep]
     Started: [ hanode01 hanode02 hanode03 ]

Node Attributes:
* Node hanode01:
    + master-pgsql                      : -INFINITY
    + pgsql-status                      : HS:alone
* Node hanode02:
    + master-pgsql                      : -INFINITY
    + pgsql-status                      : HS:alone
* Node hanode03:
    + master-pgsql                      : -INFINITY
    + pgsql-status                      : HS:alone

Migration summary:
* Node hanode01:
* Node hanode02:
* Node hanode03:

As far the logs go, anything specific I should be grepping for ?

--
GJ