[Pacemaker] uname eq node-name

Andreas Mock andreas.mock at web.de
Wed Jun 12 17:50:35 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

can you tell me what the attribute  #uname is holding?
Is it the node-name or the 'uname -n' of the node?
(I justt read
http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1-plugin/html-single/Pacemaker_
Explained/index.html#_which_resource_instance_is_promoted)

Is there an attribute like '#node'or '#nodename'?

Best regards
Andreas Mock