[Pacemaker] Why Pacemaker 1.1.8 starts Apache service?

Michael Furman michael_furman at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 10:35:49 EDT 2013

Thank you for the fast reply!

Personally I do not think that starting of the service is
the issue.

May be I missed it in the documentation.

According to my understanding, all resources added to Pacemaker
are added as managed and monitored resources.

Can I configure a resource to be only a monitored resource?

Thanks for your help!

    Michael