[Pacemaker] pacemaker monitoring user permision denied

Wolfgang Routschka wolfgang.routschka at drumedar.de
Wed Jun 12 06:28:35 EDT 2013

Hi,

sorry for my mistake of course is hacluster the pacemaker user.

nagios user is in haclient group and have full access for crmshell without having any role/user configuration. my pacemaker version is pacemaker-1.1.10-1.1622.6ca9c6b.git.el6.x86_64

In my opinion the user doesn´t have any rights although the user is in haclient group and having no role/user configuration. Is it right?

Greetings Wolfgang