[Pacemaker] uname eq node-name

Andreas Mock andreas.mock at web.de
Wed Jun 12 00:40:20 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

thank you for that information. You know, often one answer
is followed by many other questions. The same here:

Is there a tool, where a script is able to determine the
node name based on the uname?
For a script it is easy to find the nodename (uname -n)
it is running on. But what has to be done when the
script needs to know the node-name it is running on?

Best regards
Andreas Mock