[Pacemaker] Can I use Pacemaker release 1.1.8 for production clusters?

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Tue Jun 11 10:08:31 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

The problems had to do with node membership (a node joining
the cluster twice with different names) and a bug that caused
pengine to die periodically. For now I am just running the
clusters in maintenance mode (unmanaged) as I think Pacemaker
1.0.x is too old for my use case.

I would recommend using Corosync 2.x with Pacemaker so that you
can obtain membership and quorum data from the same source for
all parts of the stack (#3 on this page):
http://blog.clusterlabs.org/blog/2012/pacemaker-and-cluster-filesystems/

Thanks,

Andrew